Looking for subs to take out 2 w7's

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 34
Currently looking for subs to take out two 13w7's. I love the subs, just that i want something else. I was looking at IDmax, MMats, eclipse, and adire. I want two 15's. What would be the best choice?? I can spend about 1 thousand and or a little more for both. Whats your opinion??

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 582
You could get 2 X.X.X's or Brahmas for aound 1000 bucks, might be a little over for 15's, not sure. I think 2 Eclipse TI 15's would be under 1000 bucks. I know Jonathan would recommend the ID Max's, but I would go with the Eclipse's my self. Just personal preference.

Bronze Member
Username: Team_audio_itch

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 14
3 13 w7s ....lol

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 199
haha...yea go with 2 15 inch Ti's..they will do the job...but honestly...i have an urge for x.xx's so consider those for sure...i want to get one soo badly..but im poor lol

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 669
who doesnt have the urge for X.xx? your talking about the sub right?

im not. :-)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 670
all the brands you listed all make great top of the line subs, so it is really your choice on what you want. they will be really close spl wise but sound quality there is a difference in a few. well not really. this was no help, go with the brahma 15s.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 470
If you are going with eclipse 15's, git the T Pro's if you can spend the cash. You just listed a few high end sub's, and you are running high dollar sub's so I figure you could handle it.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 674
he has 1g to spend. i think the pros are a wee bit out of his range, they would be nice if you had the money

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 588
Yeah, IMO the TI Pros might be the best out of them all, but I figured they would be over 1k, not much though really.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 472
Oh sorry, the x.x.x would be the best then.

Anonymous

have you tried 3 13w7's

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 475
Not sure, but I think he was just wanting to try something different.
I know what that is like:-) I've only had my hx2's for 3 month's and I already want to try something different.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 720
again he only has a G to spend. 2 13w7's is over a G let alone 3.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 459
My thoughts exactly James.
"louder than 2 13w7's with only 1000 bucks?"
hmm...It would open up his options greatly if he raised his limit to 1500

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 678
well if he just bought one more 13w7 he would be under the 1000, but i believe he wanted a change, what i would do is buy a pyramid 15, then use that waves car audio stuff, you know that stuff that says it will make a 10 sound like 2 15s or whatever......give the sub 200 watts and blows the pants off any one near you. or i would just get MTs the pryamid idea would be awesome though

Bronze Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 35
I do have a thousand dollars by hand tomarrow or today. I'll be working all day today and it would be nice to see what else you guys have to say when i get back. We'll lets just say this. If i wait another 2 weeks, I can get another 500 bucks or so. That'll put me to 1500 bucks. But i wanted a loud system like 2 subs, and maybe one amp each.

A combo like 2 brahma 15's each powered with 1 hifonics1500.

Would that be a nice combo, I think it'll be in my price range.

Also getting my alternator upgraded. What should i go to, 200A less or higher?

So lets say 2 subs, preferably 2 15's like you guys already listed.
2 amps? suggestions. Cant have subs w/o amps.

I dont know what else to ask. Any types of suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 735
yes you are going to need a 200 amp alt. I would go 2-REXXX with those Hifonics amps or JBL bp 1200.1 or Kicker 1200.1 or Orion 1200d's. Brahma would be a nice sub to go with but you cant get them now so I would scratch that idea unless you wanted to wait about a month then maybe you will be able to get one. Make sure you have very good mids and highs in your car or all you will hear is BOOM and no music with those subs.

Username: Thatboye18

Post Number: 9
are you sellin the w7's if so i want to but them

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 764
i think you will need a bigger amp. because if you have 2 then they will only get 700 a piece, but the impedence will also be a problem too

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1027
if he is running one sub per amp he should be fine.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 767
yes he would be, especially in leather pants...:-)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 768
your a sick f*cker james.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 702
How do you know "he's" a he? Maybe it's a chick in disguise.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1040
yeha I know Hunter sometimes I cant contain myself. My shrink told me its something I need to work on. Keeping my thoughts about fine men in leather pants to myself. ohhh it would be sooo nice to see that ohhh wait am I talking aout loud again sh!t stop stop . lol!

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 786
lol. thats what i like to hear, some funnys god damn it, you people are so stiff, im sick of it you f*ckers.

i got a joke.......

a sunday school teacher asks her students to tell her the first part of the body that goes to heaven. a lil boy answers "your heart, so you can love" the teacher says"good job" then a lil girl says "your brain so you can think" the teacher again says good job. then a lil boy says "your feet" the teachers asks him why your feet? he says "well whenever i walk by my parents bedroom, my moms feet are in the air and she is saying OH GOD IM COMING.

funny?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 708
Kinda.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 794
its funnier when i tell it in person. i swear

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 712
Yeah yeah. It would be funnier to see like a video of the little kid saying it and showing him walking by his parents room.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 797
yeah that wouold be funny. ill make that video, and play every part....lol....jk. id make a hot milf......

Silver Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 115
You should be able to get 2 15" brahmas for about $850 through adire and you could get two XX.X 15" for about the same price. just my 2 cents

Bronze Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 61
quick joke... teachers tells her students there is an exam tomorrow and that no1 is to be absent... no excuses will be accepted except for if your in the hospital... one student replys ... what if your too sexually exhausted form the night before to take the exam? ... the teacher replies... well than you can write with your other hand.

long joke....

a guy is getting married to a wonderful girl.... this girl has a sister who is quite goodlookin and always seems to come on to him... she either talks real sweet to him... bends over slowly in front of him... lifts her skirt... etc.. just before the wedding he is invited over his fiance's house... he arrives and to his suprise only the sluttty sister is there... she tells him that she knows he loves her sister and doesnt want to interfere with that but that she is also desperately inlove with him... she says please just make love to me once and that will be it... she says "im going upstairs and if you follow me up then so be it... but if you dont its okay... shes walking up the stairs... she takes off her pantiess and throws them down at him.... he get up, and leaves... when he walks out of the house his fiance's father comes runnign out in tears..."i knew you were the one!" he says... and the moral of the story is,,,,,,, always leave your conndoms in the car:-p

haha ... hope ya guys enjoyed 8-)

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 793
Nice Trevor. I've heard both before but their still good. Maybe we need a joke section on the forum now?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1168
hahahahaha I never read any of these last night. I wonder how I missed them. trevor that second one was good and Hunter your joke sucked D!CK you BIOTCH!

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 863
:-( but james......F*CK YOU, MOTHERRF*CKING AS$HOLE. I TRY TO BE FUNNY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET. OK BUDDY ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO ROSHAMBO. ILL GO FIRST.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Hunter Warren wanna Tell the joke to me in person? im in the Savage/Burnsville area. should i wear leather pants?
(joking, no really im joking, stop giggling)

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
I wonder how good 1 X.X.X 15 or MT would perform in a snail shell. I wanna see videos! I wanna see one Live! I wanna Own All Three! cost well over 1G i think. lest see X.X.X was around 440 range... snail shell is around 325 range(without shipping(could pick it up in person))... I donno MT prices.
Seince i dont know what you are planing to do, MT has power.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1183
IIIII WWIIIILLLL KIIIIICCCKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUU IIIIIINNNNNN TTTHHHHEEEEEE NNNNUUUUUTTTTTSSSSSSSS! I think you've had enough........No (kick to the face) now you've had enough.....B!tch.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 885
your mean.

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 64
hunter is just a serious person... not good at telling jokes... his kind of joke is...
(straight face throughout whole joke)
knock knock
-whose there?
....go fucck yourself

any1 seen catch me if you can? if not i feel like an idiot lol..

that or he does sumin like my dad... he doesnt tell many jokes but once... when he was in las vegas he was gettin in an elevator and he decided to tell a joke... there was 3 guys, 2 americans and a polok... the were all on death row and the comador raised his sward for the first guy to be shot and syas... ready! aim! tornado! yells the guy.. and the men with guns run for cover... the man escapes... (elevator is coming down) the next guy steps up...ready! aim! hurricane! and they all flee and the man escapes... next is the polok...(elevator about to open in lobby) ready! aim! (elevator opens) fire!! fire!!! my dad yells to complete the joke... some people start to panic and the manager comes runnign...where!? wheres the fire?! my dad replys.. its a joke... manager- what you think thats funny!?
lmao... perfect timing... and of course i think my dad will never try to tell anohter joke in his life...lol

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 892
hunter is just a serious person... not good at telling jokes... his kind of joke is...
knock knock
-whose there?
....go fucck yourself
whats that from? i remember its in a movie. im a serious motherf*cker, no playing around with me, i swear im funny in person, but you a.ssholes will never know.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 879
Hunter is not serious. What the heck.
knock knock
-whose there?
....go fucck yourself ?
I can't see hunter saying that, maybe the rest of you guys can. Hunter seems pretty goofy to me. Most of his jokes have to do with $ex as well. lol.

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 66
any1 seen catch me if you can? if not i feel like an idiot lol..

... its form catch me if you can i said that...lol

i aint hatin on you im jus makin a joke..lol dont get mad

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 67
you guys dont get it... its a joke on a movie... they say this guys isnt funny so hes like yes i am wanna hear a joke? so he says the go fucck urself joke ... im jus makin another funny dont take it personal

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 893
yes that is what it is from. that movie wasnt that great, and it was long but that was the best line of any movie in a while, that excludes the best movie on earth which is supertroopers.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 881
D@mn Trevor, your jokes are too complicated and crap.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 894
i would never do such a thing and take it personal. i was your f*cking punchline. does that make you feel good, picking on people who are younger then you and more vunerable. i hate you trevor eaton of near tampa florida USA post number 67 registered Sep-04. i hate you.:-) jk. i wouldnt do that im a laid back motherFer

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 895

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 896

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 897

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 898

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 68
yeah im only 16 so your not younger than me...lol

and my jokes arent complicated ..
your just dumb :-)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 900

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 69
im curious... what hapens after 1?

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 901
901 b!tches, how you like me now. haha. i would like to thank my parents for having me, james and joe, for being complete as.sholes to me the entire time, trevor for thinking im not funny and using me for his F*CKING punchlines, me for sticking with it when i could have easily went on a po.rn site and "typed one handed" and to the rest of you who actually wanted some kinda advice, thankyou, i have to go my girlfriend is mad because im spending to much time on the com. mmmmmbyebye....:-)

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 883
You didn't just call me dumb? You called me dumb. Boy, I was a child prodegy, and am now a member of MENSA. I skipped 8th grade and went straight to the highschool when I was 13. I also graduated Highschool a year early. I went to Notre Dame and studied Architecture, not on a full ride but free room and board.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 884
Maybe we should all be like Hunter and post POINTLESS messages just so we can get our postnumber's up and look cool. I think I'm gonna go start a new thread and bump it untill I have 2000 posts. Look out glass I'm gonna be the top poster by the end of the week.

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 70
yeah well umm... i could have passed 2nd grade... i have a 4.08 GPa... ima going to go to FSU wqith a full ride academic scholarship... i got a 19 on my ACTs in 7th grade... not to bad if ya ask me... im going to become a businessman and have 5 million dollars....worth of cars ... basically retire by 30 so i can spend alot of time with my family ..

so what now joe smoe
im shakin in ma wee lil' boots ... im jus messin with ya and i have no clue wat mensa is

lmao has any1 ever seen ALi G?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 885
Yeah, my story is bs too. lol. I am very intelligent though actually. 19 on the act in 7th grade? I got 24 on it in the 7th grade, no joke. I got a 32 in 10th grade, no joke.

Bronze Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 71
i definetly think were takni different tests...lol... a 36 is the highest possible.. if you can get a 32 in 10th you should get a perfect by senior year...lol.. but anyway.. my story wasnt BS... its quite beliveable... but i dont doubt your intelligence neither

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 899
You really did get a 19 in 7th grade though? That's still pretty good. But I am not joking Trevor. I got a 24 on the ACT in 7th grade, and a 32 in 10 grade, yes a 32 out of 36, yes I know it's very high, yes I know, it would be awsome if I could get a 35 or 36 by the time I'm a senior. A 32 isn't bad though, the 99th percentile when I was in 10th grade? I wonder what colleges I could get into if I did get that 35. No way I'd get a 36, I'd have to answer every question correctly, lol. I don't think they'd believe it if I did.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 258
Ali G in Dahouse the movie is like the best movie ever made!!!

Silver Member

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 116
thread sucks @SS what the hell is up with this g@y fourm anymore...just a bunch of flames.

Silver Member

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 117
thread sucks @SS what the hell is up with this g@y fourm anymore...just a bunch of flames.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 910
You meen flamers? There's nothing else to talk about bro. We're so bored that certain people have to make up retarted names and post as Audiobahn fans.

Silver Member

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 118
rifk. you alll are heflegs. . .

myg0t owns you

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 345
hey...did u guys here about that baby...he was sitting in the bathtub just chillin...and then the mom walks in and saw him..you know...touching himself lol...(im not a petifile...i just work at chuck e cheese for the easy work haha) well after that the mom says "what are you doing tommy" and tommy responds "mommy are these my brains"...and the mom goes "not yet"

HAHAHAH...my mom thought it was the funniest thing ever...heard it from the dude cutting my hair lol..and im in 11th grade and got like a 27 on my act..im pretty retarded lol..im going to be a mechanic haha

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 190
where the h*ll does ACT scores come in to that???lol...i think im confused...lol

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 347
lol...idk...at the top they were talking about it...id give me input it though lol...dont you love it

Bronze Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 36
what the heck happened to my thread!!
well w/e. I spend the cash on tires for my dubs. But luckily. insurance money came in, and i still have a thousand bucks. Thinking about idmax or brahma. What ever i can get first. Unless someone things otherwise.

nick_sq
Unregistered guest
Orion H2 , Alpine type X 12's, MTX thunder 9500..read this!

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/headtohead/w7.cfm

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 925
yo berny go with the idmax, brahms are on back order for a while
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us