Audiobahn speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Nyck06

Richmond, BC Canada

Post Number: 11
Hello, well im a newbie for car audio. But im currently looking at Audiobahn DUB600C or Phoenix Gold's... What are your opinions or even other suggestions? Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 69
Audiobahn speakers are a complete waste fo money!! They won't come close to handling the stated power and they are way to expensive. I suggest something from CDT if you want great quality and sound for your $$ (unless of course money is no object than there are better speakers you can get).

Bronze Member
Username: Jeze

Post Number: 16
Audiobahn speakers are good depending on which subwoofers you have obviously. They are economic (Do not get them from a store, go to Ebay). I just got two Audiobahn AW1206T subs and I do like the sound of them. Also important is the type of box that you have. I have a tuned bandpass box.

Bronze Member
Username: Nyck06

Richmond, BC Canada

Post Number: 18
I am getting the only box that is made currently that fits a 2004 dodge dakota quad cab.. its an MTX Thunderform and it fits a 10" sub, i'm getting a free Rockford for that so i'm covered for subs.
Yes money is an object, i dont have a lot, thats why i mentioned those 2, because i saw them on ebay for about 70 bucks... What do you think of Phoenix Gold's if not the audiobahn's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us