Strang wiring strange sound

Username: 325e_kid

Post Number: 2
just got my car from my uncle and the wiring he was is all messed up. when i set the fader setting to front none of my speakers play and when its set from 0-10 rear all play but the fronts dont play as loud. any one know how to fix this

Post Number: 3
oh and i have a four channel amp goin in to a in-dash with only rear outputs. could that be the problem and if so is there any way to fix it

Anonymous

Thanks alot for the message man

Post Number: 4
what are you talkin about

Bronze Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 54
he was apparantly kidding with you. your wires may be connected either all-rear from your headunit, with only your amp to distinguish between the fron/rear speakers. oh, i just read your second post...like he said thanks for the message man

Bronze Member
Username: Sanchez5888

Post Number: 29
Yea you only have rear outputs so you're gonna have to get a new headunit that has rca outputs for the front, rear, and preferably a sub output too. JVC makes some nice cheap headunits that have all three, you can get some good ones for about 150 and theyre pretty nice. Until then, either hook the front speakers back up to the factory wiring or just use your back speakers(must sound terrible). Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us