Amp for RE SE

Bronze Member
Username: Scab12886

Post Number: 55
i was lookin to get the RE sub on the reaudio website. the site says its 600w rms and 1200 peak. as an amp for it i was lookin at the phoenix gold xenon 600 watt amp. its 600 watts to any ohm load (4-1). is this a good amp for this sub? if not, any suggestions are more than welcome. thanks in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
anything from anybody??

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Syracuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 67
how much do you want to spend?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
i said in my first post a specific amp i was hoping to get. im wanting to spend however much i would pay for that amp. im asking whether or not that phoenix gold xenon amp is good for that sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 75
well...i would look the price up for that PG amp but i dont think im going to now. so when you feel like leaving the price for that amp and maybe a price range you have then someone can help you. obviously that amp will run your sub but there are definitely better amps. so to answer your question, yes it will run it, but can you get a "better" amp?..possibly...but it depends on what your paying for that amp on whether or not its worth it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
i could get that amp for $330. i would say that i want to stay around that range, maybe a little more. i'd say no more than $400, give or take a little bit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us