Infinity Perfect 6.1 Components Recalled

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

Post Number: 27
I bought a set of these from a store on ebay and after I paid for them they sent me an email that said they have been recalled.They said it was because the crossovers and tweeters put out alot of heat and could be hazardous and/or damage them both.I was just wondering if anyone else has heard about this and could give me more details.Or if anyone has a set and has had this problem.They said they sent them back to infinity to fix and it would be about 2 weeks before i could get them,so should i wait and get the "fixed" components or should i ask them to refund my money and get a differant set of comps? They have a 3 year warranty with them when i get them tho.

Suspicious
Unregistered guest
Did you happen to get a very good price on them? A quick search doesn't turn up anything on a recall.

How is the seller's rating and feedback?

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 30
Not that good of a price they were $220.00 shipped.They were brand new and the seller is apower seller with like 5000 positive feedback.Its a store cuz it has a phone number you can call for customer service.He said they come with a 3yr warranty too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us