Help with makin my box stay put

Bronze Member
Username: Chada08

Post Number: 42
Hey guys i'm lookin for some advice. I'm gettin my system installed soon, and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how i can keep my box from movin around in my trunk. i want (obviously) to keep it from movin, but something not so permanent, so that i could always take out the box if i need to. any ideas would be great, thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 899
strap it down..throw a couple hooks with a carabeaner on there...

Bronze Member
Username: Chada08

Post Number: 43
I heard just get some good quality velcro strips?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1038
you could use L brackets that way you could unscrew them. You could also paint them if you wanted to.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 528
ya l brackets would work, or if you just had a l bracket bent to 180 degrees(or anything thatsa 180) you could drill them on to your box and then make small cuts in your carpet to run the other part of the bracket to your car and screw it down under your carpet, so almost nothing would show. just an idea. velcrow i think would work too, but i think if you box still slid around any it woud make your carpet all fuzzy. but if you use enough it would work

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 124
if your sub is heavy enough it should not move around, no need to secure.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 114
I saw on realm of excursion one time, a 12" Eclipse TI in an acrylic(?That's what was on the forum) box and they had it tied down with some sort of yellow rope or cord. That might work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us