Audiobahn subs

brycebuslach
Unregistered guest
wat do u guys thinkabout audiobahn subs particularly the dub series?

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 316
I know a kid who bought there 10's about a month ago, and he loves them. That's not saying much, he just bought them becus they wher audiobahn.
Personally I didn't like them. They had almost no sq what so ever. They had some spl though, but not a lot, guesss there ok for the price.

brycebuslach
Unregistered guest
i hear that they arent built very well is this true?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 312
yes thats true. But its all prefference I have taked to a couple of people that sweay by them but most of them were 16 and believed what there local shop who sold them to them said about them.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 364
Yeah. I would steer away from Audiobahn. My first system was an Audiobahn with an mtx amp. I think running the better amp to it made it sound better than other people's Audiobahn systems with Boss or Sony amps, but still, I tried it and learned from my mistake. For the money actually they aren't too bad. I meen, the one I had actually did get very loud for only running 300 watts rms to it. It didn't sound very good though, sq wise that is. I thought it was ok, and I only paid like 60 bucks for it. Honestly, find me a 60 dollar brand new sub that gets louder than what I had. I also never had any problems with my sub, but I think I was very lucky. Audiobahn has a bad record of stuff breaking. I especailly wouldn't get the dub series though. Their kinda the lower end series. My advice is to honestly just save your money and wait to get something good. Don't rush it and buy a $50 sub. You can be bullheaded and buy them anways, but trust me, you'll regret it later.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 325
I agree fully with Joe. I too have had an audiobahn system, and it didn't sound half bad. Never had any problum's with it either! True about the sq though, that was the only drawback!
Not bad for the price!

Bronze Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 31
i never had a audiobahn system but i did have 2 hx2's and they suched so dont bye them either but i have heard some audiobahn subs and they would hit alright but werent very consistant if u know what i mean!

Bronze Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 32
i never had a audiobahn system but i did have 2 hx2's and they suched so dont bye them either but i have heard some audiobahn subs and they would hit alright but werent very consistant if u know what i mean!

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 337
Dude, do you even know what you are talking about? Hx2's suck, what ever!
Maby your's did, but mine hit just fine, and sound good when doing it.
Sorry to come off as a jerk, but you are dissing my sub's!:-) True they aren't the best, but they don't suck by any means.
As far as the price of the hx2's, you can't beat them. My 10's wher $99 a piece, i don't think you can find a nother sub for $99 that will beat them that easy!
Just had to git that off my chest:-)
Sorry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us