JL VR or diamond audio m6 w/ D6s too??....

Anonymous

im just wondering if i should get JL VR650 comp set for the front and VR650 coaxials for the back or diamond audio M661 comp set for the front and D661 coaxials for the back.... should i go JL or diamond?? .. i have a slash300/4

Anonymous

also... should i just spend more for the XR650's ??

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 305
Speaker's are hard to pick, every speaker has a totally different sound, we may like the high ear pearcing loudness, and you might not like that! So the best way is to go to a shop and see if they have the speaker's you want, and take a listen.
Both are a good choice.
If it wher me, I would probubly git the Dymand's

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 306
Sorry, ment Diamond:-)

Anonymous

darn i was afraid of that answer lol... im not able to listen to alot of speakers unfortunately... thanks though

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 315
Ya I hate giving that anser, but it is the truth:-)
I don't think either one is that bad.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 311
yes the XR's are very nice. You should be happy with either one. Both top quality.

Bronze Member
Username: Aaaavv

Post Number: 17
i have the xr 650 componet sets and they sound pretty nice, good sq. a little bright though.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 314
yeah I have them also for my rear fill. They are nice I like them. I had Infinity kappa's before those and they were really bright wasnt a big fan.

Anonymous

thanks guys but what exactly do you mean by bright?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
bright means the highs/tweeters hit a very high pitch. its all a matter of personal prefrence.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
bright means the highs/tweeters hit a very high pitch. its all a matter of personal prefrence.

Bronze Member
Username: Surfer6099

FL

Post Number: 14
Hey man, i've got XR-650's in my 97' 4Runner and the doors are hollow like crazy. They are really bright and sweet and the mids are great but i can't get bass out of em' but i think its my doors. They sound great and comliment my subs great. The VR's are pretty comporable to them and I have that same amp. Spring for the XR's if you can and you will not be dissapointed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us