Need a favor with some sub choices

Bronze Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 26
ok all that i need to know is witch subs will be btter for me jl audio ma audio eclipse or audiobahn, I am putting them in a type 2 Q logic box ported for deep clean bass without any distortion CAN ANYBODY HELP!

Bronze Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 78
Defiantley eliminate Audiobahn and ma audio! I would go JL or Eclipse! But Probally Eclipse!

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 898
go eclipse...

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 300
Yep, git the Eclipse!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
will they fit in a type 2 box and sound good and can u recomend a eclipse model plez?

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_mcfarland

Palm desert, Ca Usa

Post Number: 36
If you want to spend the money, get the Eclipse Titanium series or the Titanium Pro series. I have 3 ti pros and they rock. The aluminum series are also a very good subwoofer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
i think i am going to go with 2 xe ma audio subwoofers i am not looken to make my head hurt but still have some good bass and some peps said they would do good for the price what do yall think?

Bronze Member
Username: Dustin507

Post Number: 19
I would definately go with Eclipse, even JL Audio over MA, but its your choice, whats your budget?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
it dont matter but nobody will ever tell me a model or even if they will fit in a type 2 Q logic box mainly i just need the int.vol needed so i can match a box so if any body can plez help me i would appriciate that. i would like to use jl or ma not eclipse they are expensive! LOL PLEZ SOMEONE HELP

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 335
well JL audio isnt anything cheap. You could go wiht the w3v2's or the w6v2's They will both work with that box but you would have to use it sealed not ported! I would go with JL over MA audio. I dont know if you have looked on ebay but You can get the Eclipse Alum's for like $275 for two 12's that isnt too bad. I dont know your budget or what size subs you are getting but I wouldnt rule them out. Let us kow a little more as to what you are planning to do.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I want to get no bigger than 12's but i still want something to pound i am not wanting to spend no more than $300 for 2 subs i dont know much about them so i need help i heard that ported is louder but i dont know so if any one can help plez do. i know the biggest box i can put is a type 2 Q logic box!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
ok i have made my mind up i am going to get 2 10" eclipse ti subs i need to know if they will fit in a small sealed truck box or should i use a medium build sub box they biggest i can put in my truck is a Qlogic type 2 box so plez help!!

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 351
I dont think you can put those subs in that box. someone correct me if I am wrong but dont you need 1in MDF with that sub?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
can someone plez tell me what is a good sub for me to buy for a type 2 truck box
price i am not worried about only 10's and need to be real loud plez someone help i have a contest with some freinds we put on in a week and i need to know wich ones would sound good for some deep clean bass with no distortion PLEZ HELP

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 432
why are you set on a type 2 may I ask? You want loud? make your own box for that eclipse TI you want you will get pretty loud. If you want a pre-fabbed box try eclipse aluminum's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us