Cdt vs mb quart vs canton at $600

Username: Carmscall

Post Number: 2
Hey Everybody. New to this site and need some info from experienced people. Have had discus mb quart, and older series of canton componets which aparently no one else has ever heard of - ( at least a-d-s quality about 10 years ago). Just bought cdt audio euro 6.5 with silk dome tweeters.
Now I have a dilemma. Love the midbass in the cdt's but the tweets are a little flat to me. Really miss the crisp highs of the mb's and canton separates! Question- has anyone out there heard a straight up comparison of the $600 pce mb quart - the cdt's euros 6.5 at 600ish and or the canton comps. Which is the best of this bunch or what is the best out there at $600 in a direct comparison with these 3 comp sets! I have seen posts with focal and dls and others - so you guys that have really compared these different brands
please give a response! Thanks!

Propaganda13
Unregistered guest
Pretty sounds like you prefer a titanium dome tweeter or a silk one. CDT does make titanium ones too.
Head over to Sounddomain.com, and talk to djdilliodon. Lots of knowledge about CDT, and great prices. Really nice prices.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us