Alpine 9835r problem

muggs
Unregistered guest
hi guys,

so i burnt a mp3/wma cdr......it played fine....but after 2 days 1 track dosent play no more, it says unsupport....checked the manual and it says reburn that track on a new cd.....so i made a copy of that cd and still get the unsupport message?...i even downloaded a the track again and it wasnt the same because it was smaller...

also on a few tracks the unit just stops playing at a exact point in time like at 3mins 59....i tried it in my bro's 9815 and it just plays right through the whole track....so i burnt another cd and it plays fine...but now i get stops on other tracks???

ive noticed if i burn my cd using the lg gsa-4120b dvd writer i get probs...when i burn the cd in my liteon cdr only burner the tracks play perfect...except for that unsupport thing...ive tried different cd's cd writers 2....still get the unsupport thing.....one thing i havent tried is the cd-r audio media which has a tag in it which tells the player its a audio cd.....like the ones u get when u buy from a music store.....tyhe music store cd's(silver) play fine....

any1 else having this problem?

thanks guys

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 44
I'll bet it's the brand of CD's you're using...let me guess...it plays on your computer just fine, right? I have a 9831 and it will not play any CD's made by Philips or Fujifilm...I seem to have to use CD's made by Maxell...sounds strange I know but I've gone through a lot of Cd's trying to find what works

muggs
Unregistered guest
yeah it plays on my computer fine.......ive tried about 3 different brands now.....hmmmmm i'll try maxwell

thanks pal

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 46
No problem....believe me I know how damned frustrating it can be when you start getting into the song and all of a sudden it starts skipping or something....good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us