Is a fuse that came with my 4 gauge kit big enough for 600 rms. Asking cause it blew. And before it blew, i heard this on this forum before, everytime i turned off my car, there was a loud pop given off by the subwoofers, any ideas anyone?
It should take a 60 amp fuse for a class a or ab amp and 70 amp for a class d amp according to your rms. As far as your pop when you turn your system off, it could be a number of things. Check and see if your speaker wires aren't touching anything or each other and check your rca cables for the same thing. Also, check your power cable and make sure it has a good tight connection.
I have a 800Watt kenwood amp, and it has 2 fuses, both of them 30 amps. and my wiring kit is an 8 guage wiring kit with a 40 amp fuse. Do I need to get a 60 watt fuse to run it? And should I be using a capacitor?
You will need a 60 amp fuse. A capacitor will not help you any. If you are using two or three high power amps, a capacitor will help keep the voltage more steady under peak surges. A capacitor is not a battery and can only help for a very brief period. It cannot hold more voltage than your battery. You could make better use of your money for now. What all do you have in your audio system?