Power convert


New member
Username: Davee88

Ferndale, Mi USA

Post Number: 1
Registered: Jan-05
Could someone please help me- I want to bring my car cd player to use inside the house what do I need to do to covert the power. Thank you


Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 119
Registered: Aug-04
you need a 12 volt power supply.

i like to use a computer power supply when doing testing, so you should have no problem using it full time.

if you do use it, the wires to use are,
yellow = 12
black = neg

good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us