How much costs mtx 1000d mono amp

Username: Cesar147

Mcallen tx, Tx Usa

Post Number: 7
i wanna know the price of this amp cause a have a friend and hes selleing the amp 450 so i need to know if its ok the price the price its ok
1 channel mtx 1000d

Bronze Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 18
the MSRP is $700, go for it, it is a nice amp. its a very powerful amp its worth payin $450

Bronze Member
Username: Byrumjr

Post Number: 38
I had this amp a few years back. To me it's just to much I sold the one I had. Here are some things you might want to think about. There are no markings (very annoying) on the built in crossover, but that's not to bad, just makes it harder to set. You must run 1 gauge wire, Beef up your electrical system as well, it needs power like you need water. If you have the right subs and box hooked up you'll feel the bass and be heard before you are seen. I have had my tails light to go out, It put cracks all in the paint on the trunk and back finders. No one can sat in the back seat because it feels like a fist hitting you in the back. The one I had was a lot of power. My birth sheets read 1258 watts x 1 into @ 2Ohm load on a 12.5 power supply. If you are looking to get loud and rumble. This amp is for you.
RMS POWER (12.5 Volts DC)
500 Watts x 1 into a 4 Ohm load with less than 0.5% Thd+N
1000 Watts x 1 into a 2 Ohm load with less than 1% Thd+N

Dynamic Power (IHF-202 Standard) measured at 14.4 Volts DC
850 Watts x 1 into a 4 Ohm load
1500 Watts x 1 into a 2 Ohm load
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us