Weather,,,sound...?

Bronze Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 73
Sorry about the # of questions here but figured i would get the all in one thread...
1-IS is bad for my amp to be sittin out in my car in the winter(niagara falls ont,Canada get to -15 f...)
2-Someone told me that i could use ice guard or some type of roof insulation as a cheap alternative to dynamat...does this work and once i put either on(dynamat/ice guard)do u put the carpenting/plastic covers back on the walls/floor of the trunk>??
3-(last one) there is a cover attached to the hatch on my trunk(1994 ford probe gt hatchback), if i was to remove this would it increase spl/sound in the cabin of the car
Upload
(its that black thing hagging in the pic..)

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 74
anyone///?lol

Silver Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 151
I live in Toronto and I take my sub out for the winter and disconnect the remote wire from my sub amp. I'f heard of damaging the sub when it's cold outside but the real reason is that I can't take too much bass when the windows are closed.

Silver Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 151
I live in Toronto and I take my sub out for the winter and disconnect the remote wire from my sub amp. I'f heard of damaging the sub when it's cold outside but the real reason is that I can't take too much bass when the windows are closed.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 162
I don't know about you, but it seems like the bass hit's harder when my window's are down. When my window's are up it is like it dampen's the bass.
Just that I would say that!:-)

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 77
thanx i think im jsut gunna keep them in the work fine jsut seems like it takes a few seconds for them to kick in in the cold...but does anyone have any info on the hatch cover and the ice guard, sound dampening...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us