Someone help

Username: Hurleyblink2

Post Number: 1
Okay i dont want to make yet another mistake. first time around i got a audiobahn 1251t, dvc 4ohm each coil. that sucked had to run it at 8ohm. cause my amp cant take 2ohm in bridged mode. Now i either want to get a audiobahn aw-120t svc 4ohm, or a pioneer premier ts-w125c svc 4ohm. audiobahn is 500 watts rms and pioneer is 400 rms. my amp is 400 rms bridged at 4ohm which would you recommend to me. The box i have is a bandpass box. kinda thinking im gonna switch over to a sealed.

Bronze Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 72
IMO...audiobahn insint that good of a brand and they arent that reliable...but then again i dont really like pioner i always thought of them as a cheaper subwoofer...i would go with the audiobahn out of those 2...but i would prob check out other subwoofers in whatever price range ur trying to find them in(i would look @ jl audio, mtx, pheonix gold...)try ebay there are lots of good deals on good subs woofers...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D4521031238& category=80741
try that link not sure what u would do with the other to but those r good subs for that price...

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 164
The audiobahn will be louder, and the pioneer will have better sq... audiobahn isn't sq subs. lol
Just depend's on if you like sq, or spl!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us