Help choose sub please

i want to be heard
Unregistered guest
ok guys i got 2 amps they are hifonics 1800.1brutus
and i want to put 2 re x x x's on them i also got a 180amp alternator with 2 1 fared caps and a yellow top in back now my question is witch x xx's would be better for ground slammin bass 2 12's 2 15's or 2 18's and if 15's or 18's any one got spesifacations on the box and would you go ported or sealed to get the hardest bass and where do you think the db would range thanks in advence

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 421
damn well 2 18s will shake the earth. i dont know how loud you will be but it will he heard 100s of feet away. put them in a slot vented box. call re they will give you the box design. will you have room for 2 18s. that will be like a 5cu ft box for each. at least

i want to be heard
Unregistered guest
10 cu ft witch is how wide [left 2 right] how deep [front 2 back] and how tall top 2 bottom]?ps
will them amps do the job

for hunter wa
Unregistered guest
i want to be heard

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 429
ok width=38
height=24.25
depth=28. im not sure on how exactly to tune a port or anything like that. those measurements will give you a internal volume of like 11.5cu. feet. that is with 1 inch thick mdf. i dont know how to get a port length fr you im sorry. this is just an idea. your best bet would to call up reaudio and ask them. they have designs and stuff like that they will give you. sorry i wasnt much help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us