What is as good or better than JL AUDIO

Username: Surfer6099

FL

Post Number: 7
I want some Jl's but there $$$, what do you guys think I should look into. I dont need much spl, 300+ watts, but I really want QUALITY like Jl Audio. What do you guys suggest and what amps would be good to run em too(preferably JL)

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 158
Adire Brhama, but they need around 600-800 watt's. Re x.x.x also need more than 300 watt's. Eclipse T's. The sub's are just as good as Jl but they aren't a lot cheeper either.

Rob315
Unregistered guest
1 W7 is the same price as 4 type r's maybe even 5 or 6 depending on where you go. that IMO would definitely compare to the W7.(cant wait to get slammed on that comment)

Ralpskie
Unregistered guest
Rob, your like a dumbazz...stick with your dayjob, that is giving big bj's to trannys you homothug

Username: Rob315

Syracuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 5
ralpskie your like a douchebag. and ill just totally disregard the whole comment because who the f*ck are you? exactly...nobody. so go turn up your jvc deck, and get those pyle subs pumpin, cause i could give 2 sh*ts what your opinion of me is. and as for the type r's and w7, you find me one person with a w7 that will be louder than 4 or 5 type r's.....none

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 177
hey rob i'd have to second with you o nthat one, i dont see how could 1 jlw7 be louder than 4 or 5 alpine unless the alpines are in a very crappy enclosure

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 206
To be honest with you, I like my JVC deck. I'll probably upgrade to the one Eclipse model sooner or later, but it hasn't failed me yet!

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 431
i think that jvc actually makes decent decks, not to sure about the warren g subs though.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 165
Yep, I have a JVC head unit and it is stil going strong:-) People now days
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us