SYRACUSE, NY......and my system..check it out...

Rob315
Unregistered guest
anyone from around the syracuse area?

right now im kinda looking for any input on where to go next..this is what i have now...

2 12" alpine type r(1241d)
2 alpine MRD-M501
alpine cda-9833 instead of the 9835
MB Quart DKE 116
2 7.2" phoenix digital LCD's

its all going to be installed in a 1997 saturn sl. this little cars gonna bump. anyone who knows where to find a descent alternator and battery for a descent price please post where. also what is the difference between the optima yellow top and optima blue top? so throw out your ideas and lets spend my money lol.

Rob315
Unregistered guest
bump-chicka-bump

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 202
For alternators: www.mralternator.com www.4alterstart.com

Personally, I'd go with different subs and amps, but good head unit and components. You also need a stereo amp to power your components.

How much are you going to spend here?

Also, I believe the yellow tops are Optimas top batteries. www.optimabatteries.com

Rob315
Unregistered guest
i would have liked to go with different equiptment to, but i am working with a budget and in my opinion alpine is the best for the buck when working with a budget. for my components i was thinking the mrv f340. but i have around 200-300 to spend on an amp so if you have a better idea feel free to throw it out there. and is there a reason why the blue tops are more expensive?...thanks....Rob

Anonymous

OK heres what you need to do. First throw your system away cause alpine is junk. Second go out and buy a real system like JL. And third your 1997 Saturn SL only needs ond thing, a 4 sale sign. Seriously go buy a honda you poor basterd!!! Good luck...

Username: Rob315

Syracuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 8
lol...f*ck the haters...cant even leave a name?..too p*ssy? and when did alpine become junk? buy a honda???..id rather f*ck your gramma and 2 of her bingo friends on a rainy night in the woods next to the trailer park that she lives in. and heres a link for ya, i bet it looks just as nice as your honda!....
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/261788

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3047
How much do you have to spend on the system in total(subtracting however much you planned to spend on video monitors, they're not my forte :-))? I think you could do a little better for the money, but we'll see.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us