Ballpark SPL

Anonymous

Can anyone give me an aproximate SPL of this. 1000W RMS going to a 12" Brahma in a 1 cf sealed box in a small trunk of a car. Would like to have an Idea of how loud it will be. Im looking for more SQ but still want high SPL(if needed). any suggestions or criticisms would help.

Anonymous

maybe 128-133dB

Anonymous

maybe 128-133dB

Rob315
Unregistered guest
more sq? should have bought a idmax..high spl if needed? im not sure i get what ya mean by if needed. and you cant guess db's like that you actually have to have it metered. but 10 to 1 says that brahma hits harder than 133.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 403
well if you could but it in a bigger vented enclosure then it will be a little bit louder. 1 cu foot is not a lot for the brahma to unleash. i had mine in a vented box with only like 360 to 400 watts to it and i hit 137(soon to be higher)and thats with no sound deadener and a infiniti g20, which i have rattled a part. just make sure to do all the other things besides just power and sub.like they say : "the devils in the details" yeah, rob315 is right if you have access take it to a local shop and have them spl it. it might cost like 5 bucks but it is better then wondering.:-) the brahma gives good sq and spl. it is a great sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us