How come noone answers me...please help me out wolf or anyone...

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 65
ok few things to put on here....is this amp 2 ohm stable.... http://www.interfireaudio.com/products_ampli_ib2.htm and if it is...or not... how can you wire it either way to my eclipse Ti...its a dual voice coil...so it confuses me please...what size box should i build for it and what size port...thanks lol...and i want to get some tweeters for my car...what are good CHEAP tweeters to make my car REALLY loud...and what is the best way to make my cars music louder so i can hear it over bass better so the like highs hurt my ears...thanks

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 66
oh sorry...its also the IB2900C amp on there...and the amp thats on that site...click the IFB series and IFB-2340dB amp i want to get..is this a good amp and does anyone know where i can get one on the net...i cant find a site with one...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 322
what voice coil configuration does your Ti have?

as for tweeters, fultron tweeters are pretty good...bout $35-40 a pair

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 324
Yes the amp's are 2 ohm stable. Now, for wiring it depends on which voice coil configuration of the Eclipse Ti you have. For non-base music you'd want more than tweeter's. Your gonna want a good component set running off another amp.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 323
yea...you may wanna grab a component set

you can get infinity 6000cs component sets on ebay for like $100 shipped

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 68
lol how do you know that they are 2 ohm..i couldnt figure it out lol...and i have dual coil's...so how should i wire it...and what do you mean by set...4? or 2 lol...sounds good if i can find them...im looking to get a real loud system with some good bass...any suggestions...and that other amp i asked about...is it any good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us