Found an amp in my basement?

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 52
hey guys...i found an amp in my basement...dont know what it is...if anyone can tell me anyhting about the brand the amp...anything... let me know please i cant find a site on it...that would help to its a DRIVE series Crunch USA v-150SE amp....anything would be great...and another thing...i also found 2 10 inch old school looking sony explodes lol...and i tried running them...and they wouldnt run for some reason...like no sound at all anyone have any clue whats going on there...any help would be muich appreciated...i havent tried the amp yet...tom i will

Bronze Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 71
the amp is prolly from usa amps

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 53
well are they any good or what...?????

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 54
well guys... i put the amp in ghooked everything up...was working fine...then the problems just started comeing... i attached the positive speaker wire from my 15jlw0 and crackle...i back off...what the f*ck was that...pop pop pop...crackle crackle crackle...FLAMES EMERGED from the edges of the amp and caught part of my trunk on fire....WTF was that

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 58
come on guys

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 59
sending it on up

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 32
hahaha, sorry man, thats pretty funny.. Sounds like maybe a wiring problem or the amp is just worth less than the metal its made of. Old amps are usually not bad, i have an olderschool soundstream and the thing kicks a$$. My buddies amp caught fire because he gave the amp to much power and it caught fire sumwhere inside suposidly.

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 73
haha...it was really intense lol...scared the hell out of my...i decided wiring it to the first sub i thought of and maybe it was stupid choice toa 15 jlw0...idk llol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us