What do you use for a drip shield?


New member
Username: Nwdmax

Post Number: 5
Registered: Dec-04
Jonathan mentioned in a previous post a drip shield for the crossovers when mounted in the door.
What do you use to make a drip shield?
Thanks for the help!


Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f


Post Number: 2994
Registered: May-04
In all honesty the best option is to get the crossovers out of the door. A drip shield is the next best solution, it can be as simple as covering the crossover with plastic or as elaborate as actually fabricating one out of metal.

New member
Username: Nwdmax

Post Number: 7
Registered: Dec-04
Thanks Jonathan, I'll scrounge around out in the garage and find something that'll work.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us