Sony Amps Really Do Explode!!!

Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
Hello People!

I love sony products!, Good mp3 players, cd players, earphones, tv's etc. I work at a dealership where they push the disrtibution of Sony Explode Products. Alot of people ask me the exact same question day after day. "Are the Sony Explode Prods any good?". My asnwer? "No. Sony Amps and Speakers are HIGHLY over-rated." Sony Explodes really do explode!. Alot of people have freid their amps or been greatly unpleased within a matter of weeks, even days. I seldomly or never recomend a sony product for car audio. For Instance, Sony Explode advertises their product as 1800 watts. Sure it is a big number but it may only put out 300watts RMS. If you are looking into car audio, look into spending that extra bit of money and you will be greatly pleased you did. Do not go cheap or you will regret it. Names like Infinity, Rockford Fosgate, Sounstream, JL, JBL, Pyle, Holywood etc, Live up to their name and specialize in Car Audio. Go with a trusted name.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 194
"Infinity, Rockford Fosgate, Sounstream, JL, JBL, PYLE, Holywood etc, Live up to their name and specialize in Car Audio"

Pyle? Your kidding right.

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
For what you pay they arent that bad and they have a good CS.

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
I go through a freind, i get Pyle cheap, i baught my brother 2 15 Inch PyleDrivers and another amp and they sound pretty good for 100$ cdn :-)

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 195
Pyle products are cheap to begin with. I tried a couple pyle products and I thought they sounded like crap. and most people will agree that pyle is a complete "pyle" of crap.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 782
he's somewhat right though, for what you pay for there product its isnt too bad of a deal. Its not gold, and dont get me wrong i wouldn't exaxtly reccommend it, but yea, for what you pay, its isnt bad...kinda like the dollar menu at Mcdonalds...Mcdonalds food isnt that good, but a double cheeseburger for $1...cant go wrong...

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
haha yea i hit up those mcchickens and double cheeseburgers like what, other fast food places should have dollar menus especially arbys its so good but way too expensive

Bronze Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
hahaha.. yea, thats forsure. my bro wants reliability rather than letting people know he is coming down the street. Hes had the pyle amp and subs for a Long time now and has had no problems. So personally it was a good buy for what i got. Im going to stick to holywoods tho :-), my db rated at 154 last week : D

Bronze Member

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
HAHA, now were getting off topic....

A&W Forever!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1196
i would not waste any money on pyle, i would reccomend saving and buying something worth your money and time

affordable companies..some of their stuff anyways..JBL, adire, elemental designs, RE (lower end), ID, soundstream, cerwin vega, infinity, theres a bunch

i just wouldnt reccomend pyle, or even suggest it as an option to anyone i know interested in car audio...too many people are too gullable to believe you

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh what kinda speaker is crap could it be pyle of crap no thats too nice more like pyle of m'f'n shhhhhhhhtttttttt

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1198
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us