Sub ?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 182
Anyone who has heard these two subs I am trying to figure out which ones to put in my wife's car Alpine type r 12's or Idq 12's I will be running them off of a PPI a600.2 so I will be giving each about 300watts rms. So based on this info which will be the better sub? thanks guys
James

Bronze Member
Username: Jlprix91

West, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 46
Which idq's?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 183
either the IDQ12V.2 D4 or the IDQ15V.2 D4 havnt figured out if I was gonna go with 12's or 15's yet but I just want to find out which will be louder/sound better. I was looking into the IDmax's but I heard that I dont have enough power for them. These are for my wife's car so I want it to sound good. thanks
James

Bronze Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 72
I would go with the Idq's, just my appinion.

Anonymous

Yeah IDQs, they are sq subs and I doubt your wife wants to to deaf...but if she does go with sum 15" type r's, about 200 a piece- either way, 300 watts should be enough, especially the larger the sealed box

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2972
A single ID Max would do well with 600 watts RMS, two of them wouldn't be as good. The two Type Rs would be loudest, especially the 15s, a pair of IDQ's would hit hard and have better SQ IMO. The single ID Max ported would be a great setup in a daily driver, I have one 12" in a sealed box and have no complaints at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us