JL XR problem

Anonymous

I got a JL audio component set and JL 300/2 amp to push it installed 4 days ago and every time I turn the volume up on my cd player 23-35 the JL tweeter shuts off. I know its a protection thing but 23 on the volume isnt even that loud but now my right tweeter blew. I was thinking instead of replacing the tweeter I should just go out and buy the MB Quart premiums. What should I do?

jigga666
Unregistered guest
good plan!

Username: Psycho93

Post Number: 7
good choice man buy the comp. set they are real good n crisp sound make sure your amp can pick them up so u get the good sound you need if you buy the comp set you get a crossover that you can do adjustments on so it sounds even much more louder and clear i really recommend that you do it

Anonymous

yea if I got the MB quarts I would buy the ones that come with the coaxial crossover and tweeter. Are yall sure the mb quart tweeters wont shut down too. I think MB Quart has a 120 watts peak. But my amp pushes a true 150X2 rms. Awsome JL amp.

Username: Psycho93

Post Number: 9
well u need to buy the premium series so that way they dont give out i had some with an alpine amp n boy was i pushing them hard and they never went out even the single tweeters the 13.02 hx i was pushing those n they never went out so trust me man those will do the trick where do u live man in california or some where else we have a spot here in los angeles that sells everything you need in car audio all for whole sale price cheep man like those mb quart premium comp. sets in store for may be 6-8 hundred n at the spot for like 350 - 450 no lie man brand new in the box no strings attached have u read my post check it out n tell me what u think its psycho93 n the subject is what should i do check it out n let me whats up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us