Bulding an alpine system for my 89 camry...need help!

Unregistered guest
im stuck with the stock stereo and stock (blown) speakers...i need something new, something with a cd player. i hear that alpine is really good, so i went to their website and "built" my system. my front speakers are 3-1/2 and 6x9's rear...double din HU.

im prolly going with the cheaper 9821 head unit (i dont need much) and the SPS-060a's for the front and SPr-694a's for the back. the whole system will be around $270 new on ebay as i checked the prices just now.

is that a good setup? should i get different speakers? im not very picky, but i do like nice sounding systems. i dont need big bass, just clarity and some power. thanks!
jon

Bronze Member
Username: Vtdakotaguy

VT United States

Post Number: 30
What size speakers are in the front and where are they located?

Bronze Member
Username: Vtdakotaguy

VT United States

Post Number: 31
I guess i should have read your post again. I would get the cda-9826. It will give you the AI-net capabilities for possible expansion later and it also will play .mp3's.

Unregistered guest
The fronts on an 89' camry are 4" and the backs are 6 1/2"...

My problem is, I cant get either of the front enclosures out. The panels are inter-connected and I don't know how or where to start. Any help, or other sites too look at would be nice. Aim me at Joshthecabanaboy or morphious31@hotmail.com Ty
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us