OmniFi vs. Kenwood Keg

Bronze Member
Username: Karthalin

Tacoma, WA USA

Post Number: 71
Well, I am lookin for a hard drive based player to add to my car audio. Which ones is really better? The OmniFi is going for around $200 and I can install it myself. Its 20Gigs. The Kenwood is $250 and only 10Gigs. Magnolia HiFi wants to sell me the Keg. I am leaning towards the OmniFi. So, any opinions on here? Magnolia says the OmniFi isnt reliable and it will break and I will return it. I hate retail stores, but NO ONE else around here sells it that I can talk to (I live in Tacoma, Wa)

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 626
best buy should sell the kenwood music keg, i know they did here last time i was in there

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 627
forgot to mention, 10gigs should be more then enough memory for music! OIf you have more then 10gigs of music that you listen to all the time, you have a problem...

Bronze Member
Username: Karthalin

Tacoma, WA USA

Post Number: 77
Yea yea yea, after speaking to my landLord (whos husband is a Magnolia HiFi manager) I was informed that the Keg out sells and out performs the OmniFi. So I am going with that. And I dont even have 10gigs of music on my computer. I have 7 now. However, I listen to a lot of techno and my harddrive can fill up REAL fast when I d/l 2 hour long sets 10 at a time over night.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us