A Clarion Question

Username: Mikey

Miami, Fl Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1
I recently purchased a clarion radio head unit vrx 610. All main wires are connected properly in its correct place. It also has 4 ch rca outputs. I'm using the rear ouputs for the subs. The front ones are free. I installed a boss 2000 separate dvd player. I first installed it with the front rca cables just to check if sound comes out. It worked but cannot leave it that way because when the car is on it produces "noise" due to those are rca's being both "output". with all that connected, my screen doesn't display anything. I heard the sound but no image appeared. So all that said, my complicated question is this...

What else is needed in order to have all these devices working properly. By that I mean movies that are being played on the dvd player projecting through the existing speakers and sub- woofer. The image, how do I get the image in. All it shows is VTR and nothing else. I do not think that the sreen is messed up. (at least not yet) What should I buy, if anything, in order to have a normal sound whenever a dvd is being played, and what else can I do in order to have visual instead of a plain black screen.
Oh yeah, the boss dvd player brings the A/V output wires, video rca, and its power cable.
This is a math problem that I really want to solve! I would greatly appreciate the help!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us