Do you think this is a good price for this amp kit?

Username: Kappachino1214

Post Number: 3
I've been trying to find a good amp kit for a good price on the net cause all the local stores are trying to charge me way too much. I saw this amp kit on ebay. Can someone please tell me if this is worth the money?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75387%26item%3D5738803150 %26

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 887
Hey Ian, that link goes nowhere. Just post the brand of the amp and specs.

Post Number: 4
Its not an amp. It was a link to an amplifier wiring kit on ebay. It is the Stinger SWCKH44. I just tried the link and it worked.

Post Number: 5
Here try this link Isaac. Please tell me what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75387%26item%3D5738803150 &

Silver Member

Post Number: 888
I tried clicking the above link and it's coming up with blank/error screen.
Anyways walmart sells cheap amp kits for wiring. You can use just about everything except the rca cables. You need to buy shielded directional ones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 890
I tried the link again and it worked. However it's saying the item has been removed.

Post Number: 6
hey issac i checked the walmart site. i see that the power wire is a 5 guage then 9 guage. both of my amps require 4 guage power cables. do you think i'll be able to get buy with this kit? i have the mtx 801d (400w rms) and the kenwood kac-x541. let me know what you think. thanks for all your help by the way.

Silver Member

Post Number: 891
For 400Wrms, 5 gauge is good enough. You won't have any problem.
Don't forget to buy shielded directional rca cables though. It'll help cut down noise.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6559
www.knukonceptz.com
they have great amp kits for very cheap.
www.partsexpress.com has any random parts you may want additionally, such as distribution blocks, or connectors etc if you plan to run multiple amplifiers or something.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us