Help again

Anonymous

what kind of subs do u guys think i should get i have a 96 silverado and little space becuase it is a single cab? whatever help is usefull..thanks

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 327
how much are you willing to spend?

Anonymous

i really dont know just throw suggetions out there and a price . thanks

Anonymous

like around 300

Anonymous

anybody help me?

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 336
take alook at the adire shiva or the brahma. are you planning on putting it behind the seat or under it.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 615
look into a 10" sub or you can go with an Infinity Basslink self amplified sub, takes up very little room. Will run you about 250-300 and hooks up like a regular amp.

Anonymous

i was thinking of putting it behind the seat.how much are those shivas.i never heard those shivas in person,can they compaire to any jl products?

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 16
Go to www.supercrewsound.com and they have a dual 10" box for your standard chevy for $99. It has a mounting depth of 5.5" and 0.75cf per sub, so that should give you plenty of options for subs. It may be possible to put some ALpine type R's in there (mount depth 6") depending on how far back you have the seat.

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 17
Sorry...forgot to post that I got (2) of the type R's for about $160 (plus shipping) on Ebay

Anonymous

so do u think i could fit two 10inch shivas in that box? i'am just not shure if i should by them becuase i never heard them before?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 621
i would say 2 shiva tens would be absolutly amazing except for a lsight problem, the shiva is a 12" sub. They dont make them in 10. You could look into the adire audio Koda 10" woofer. Adire makes great subs as you'll notice there name dropped on this board quite a lot. Its worth looking into, i highly doubt they you'll be dissappointed in them...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us