Help with amp installation..so confused!

Bronze Member
Username: Corey01

Post Number: 11
hey everyone, i finaly got my first amp, an audiobahn HCQ2200 and got all prepared with my amp wiring kit to wire it up. i got to my blazer and then had no idea what to do lol. i was kinda getting help from my friend but he was a newb and didnt realy know what he was doing either. we couldnt even get the wire hooked up to the battery..can anyone give my step by step directions on how to install my amp to the battery and head unit?? please help!

Username: Rubo18

Post Number: 1
get ur power wire and put it on the positive side of the terminal.then run it to where ever u have ur amp at and connect the other end to the amp. so one end connects to the power teminal on the battery and the other side connects to the amp.it might take a while cause u have to run it threw the whole car.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 166
Hey, what did you get the amp for? Subs I hope. Anyway, you will need to run the RCA's on the opposite side of the car than the power wire. Remote wire goes on the same side as RCA's. If you don't know how to take the car apart, please don't attemp to install it! Instead, have someone do it for $50!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us