Subwoofers playing music..

ccbbaa
Unregistered guest
i keep getting music in my subwoofers...i had to fade everything to the front to keep from getting music in my subs....if anyone could tell me why this is happening, it would be of great help. i have a pioneer DEH-P3600, if anyone could tell me the fine settings for it, it would be awesome

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 322
make sure you amps rca jacks r connected to rear or subwoofer output on the deck, than turn your radio off by holding the source button. now, with the deck off but the car ignition on, push and hold the function button for five seconds,(it may be the audio button, i cant remember right now, its late) this will bring u into a menu that will allow you too adjust your time and ect, also you can make the rear rca outputs sub outs. thats all, now yer good to go.

Bronze Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 84
maybe if u have a low pass filter u should use it .

Bronze Member
Username: Skema

Manch, NH US

Post Number: 98
set your low pass filter on and to 50-70 hz whatever you think sounds best.

Username: Iamdisturbed

Vc, Nd

Post Number: 3
there should be a filter on the side to turn it off

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
like i said your deck has a subwoofer output.

ccbbaa
Unregistered guest
where would the low pass filter be on my head unit?

ccbbaa
Unregistered guest
where would the low pass filter be on my head unit?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 583
you dont have a low pass filter on your headunit, the LPF would be on your amp or you'd have a separate crossover, i dont know of any headunits that have a low pass filter

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2827
Most head units do that have a LPF for subwoofers. The Pioneer 3600 does as well. To set the preout, turn the unit off, then press function and hold it. You'll come to the function menu, keep pressing until you see P/O, and set it to P/O-SW. Then, turn the unit on, press audio. Keep going until you see subw on the audio screen, press up to turn the sub on. Pressing audio again lets you set subwoofer preout x/o frequency, phase, sublevel, etc.

Username: Rc_raycer

Post Number: 1
Get an active crossover with seperate sub outs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
holy crap!, does anyone read what we post or what?

zacdavis~
Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 04:24 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
make sure you amps rca jacks r connected to rear or subwoofer output on the deck, than turn your radio off by holding the source button. now, with the deck off but the car ignition on, push and hold the function button for five seconds,(it may be the audio button, i cant remember right now, its late) this will bring u into a menu that will allow you too adjust your time and ect, also you can make the rear rca outputs sub outs. thats all, now yer good to go.

Jonathan
Gold Member

GA
USA

Post Number: 2827
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 05:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most head units do that have a LPF for subwoofers. The Pioneer 3600 does as well. To set the preout, turn the unit off, then press function and hold it. You'll come to the function menu, keep pressing until you see P/O, and set it to P/O-SW. Then, turn the unit on, press audio. Keep going until you see subw on the audio screen, press up to turn the sub on. Pressing audio again lets you set subwoofer preout x/o frequency, phase, sublevel, etc

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2829
oops, I wasn't paying attention lol. At least we didn't say different things :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us