Infinity Speaker question

Anonymous

I recently called curtchfields 1-800 number for some speaker advise. I told them that I wanted something for my honda civic that is really loud and clear! They told me that Infinity is the way to go. They matched up (Infinity kappa perfect 6.1)61/2 components for the front, and (Infinity kappa 692.5I)6x9 2 way speakers for the rear. They said that I would need a 100x4 amp. Is this true? Do I need an amp if so does anyone know of a good amp to run them? Are these good speakers to run with my 2 W7's? Any info would be appreciated!! Thanks Alot.

Username: Sanchez5888

Post Number: 8
I have a tip... dont buy from crutchfield. Just buy them off of ebay, you'll save soooo much money. I have the infinity kappa 692.5i 6x9s and only spent 150 on them, I think crutchfield charges 300. Don't buy from that company, they charge ridiculous prices. Yes they are good to run with W7's, those are nice subs. And yes, a 100 x 4 amp would make those speakers play real nice. Good luck

Anonymous

you don't need an amp for those speakers. but they will sound 10 times better with one. I personally love the hifonics amps or phoenix gold amps. just look on ebay. great deals there.

Username: Wolfdog22us

Post Number: 10
Yes Ebay Ebay. So much cheaper. I spent 100.00 on a Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1.d where Crutchfield charges around 179.00. Ebay is the magic word.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us