Parts help

Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 8
Can anyone help me with some parts to get for my car. I want 10's and 12's subs. I will also need amps and boxes. Can anyone tell me what good companies are reasonably priced. I already know about hooking them up and everything, I just don't know what to get. thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6500
power acoustik and pyramid all the way!

Bronze Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 26
yeah those are good choice's highly recomended dude!

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 9
i heard pyramid isn't that good. But i'll trust you guys. thanks

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 10
is audiobahn a good company?

Bronze Member

Ct

Post Number: 30
"sarcasm my friend" yes some might say that they are good others may not its all prefference.
James

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 12
well i want something thats not high class, but it will also not blow up and sounds good. i didn't want to start anything, i was just wondering what your preferences were.

Bronze Member

Ct

Post Number: 31
how much do you have to spend and what components do you need and maybe someone will give you some advice.

Bronze Member

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 15
i have 1000 to spend, and i need 2 12' subs, an amp to handle it, and a box.

Bronze Member

Ct

Post Number: 37
ok for that price you have many options. I am pretty sure there was a post on here over the weekend or on monday with the same senerio why dont you try to look for that and check it out. If you cant find it just go to your local shop and start listening to different combos and maybe your friends stuff and take a sound prefference and maybe you will come across something that you like. You have an infinite amount of options my friend.

kittelstick
Unregistered guest
I'd say you should get a JBL BP1200.1 mono amp and two 12" Kicker S12L5's or two 10" S10L7's. Throw them in a ported box and beat your brains out. If you ebay it all you should spend around $700 or so.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 267
Glass you should really stop feading your happy pills to the cat.

James here is what I would do. Look into some of the better know brands. (Eclipse, JL audio, Boston Acoustic) See what the stores around you carry in the way of their low or mid range equipment. Then go from there. You should be able to put together a decent stereo and stay in your price range. Do not go to Best Buy, Circut City, or any place that sells Boss, Rockwood, Power acoustic, or Pyramid. The main thing is to take your time and find a good shop that is willing to help you learn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us