Receivers

beisch
Unregistered guest
i've been trying to research this stuff, but my lack of knowledge about car receivers is killing me...can someone give me some specific receivers to look at with an aux in and a sub level control for under $300??!!?

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 864
Hey Beisch, is that in US dollars? Most HUs with aux input are expensive. Try JVC KD-DV5000. It's a dvd mp3 HU. It might be around $300 USD.

beisch
Unregistered guest
yeah thats 3-hundo USD...someone told me clarion makes them with both aux in and sub-level control, but i cannot tell in reading the specs most of the time about the sub-control...i dont think the JVC-KDDV500 has the sub-control

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 867
When you say sub control, do you mean a separate volume control for it? The JVC comes with 7 band equalizer. I have a remote bass control on the amp so I use that.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6486
the clarion has sub pre-outs with level control.
that's what I consider "sub control" from the head unit.

beisch
Unregistered guest
i was wondering specifically about controlling my sub level from the head unit as opposed to installing another knob to do that...what is with this "pre-out sub control" stuff, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

beisch
Unregistered guest
my sub just arrived today, and to my surprise, the optional remote came included, so...what is a good receiver to control my basslink-self powered, 6.1 perfect, and 62.5i system...with an aux input in the front?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us