AudioControl Epicenter

Silver Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 168
Has anyone had experience with the epicenter? I keep on hearing that it really works. Will it really give a kick to the bass?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6149
I used to have one. I sold it to someone on eBay a few years ago though. I never really had a need for one.

All the epicenter does is restore bass frequencies where they're missing, such as from broadcast radio stations and such. It's a fun toy, but if your system is good to begin with, it's not really needed. I've never felt a need for more bass in my systems though. I buiold them right the first time so there's plenty of everything I want at the touch of a control.
If you lay out a good system to start, you'll never need to over-process the signal to fix lacking anything.

just some thoughts there to share.

Username: Seaneq

West reading, Pa Usa

Post Number: 1
You should invest in EQ's and X/O's instead.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 54
I've used them and there way cool! They work and are worth the money. You need to see it for what it is, An effects box. If your a purest, its not for you.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 307
I have a BRAND NEW EPICENTER for sale if anybody is interested. I'm looking for $125 shipped. It is gray and has the sound activated LED. Drop me a line on here or email me at riebread77@aol.com.

Ryan

Bronze Member
Username: Maddrakkett

Post Number: 21
I like my bass as it is, but there are times when I would like my rock and metal CDs to hit like those Bass Mekanik, Bass Syndicate type discs.

Would the Epicenter make this possible from standard CDs that weren't initially recorded to have extreme bass?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us