How to attach your minidisc to your car having just a cd player

Username: Sunnymengi

Post Number: 1
How to attach your minidisc to your car having just a cd player from the manufacturer. i own a kia rio rs 2003 and have a sony net md. somebody told me that u can play it without attaching any wires and just setting an appropriate radio station. is it true??? please reply here or at sunnymengi@hotmail.com

Username: Sunnymengi

Post Number: 2
i want to play it on my car speakers

Username: Drjones2k2

Waterville, New York USA

Post Number: 10
I had a similar problem with my 2000 for taurus. My car didnt have a tape deck or a cd player. But there is a way to still here my cd player, or for you a mini disk player. All you have to to is go to Best Buy, or circut city and get something called a fm mojolator(spelling may not be exact), but what it does is broad cast's your music to your radio. There is know hardwiring at all. It just plugs into your cigarette lighter, and also into your minidisk player head phone jack. And then you can hear your music right through your radio. Also when I got mine at Best Buy they had two models, one had bateries which worked like crap. Then I exchanged it for one that plugs into your lighter which workes great. Good luck with your problem.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7295
yes. you need an FM modulator.
any car audio shop should be able to accomodate you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us