Hey Glasswolf or anyone else what do you think?

Username: Maniac

Post Number: 1
Okay, I Am Going to get a Hifonics Brutus BX1500D amp And Two 15' Diamond Audio CM3 15D4 600rms each Havent ordered Anything yet but this is what im thinking of buying I am going to wire it at 2ohms to get 900rms or 1000rms from the amp Should I get the DVC 20hm or DVC 40hm. I was gonna get the jbl 1200.1 to power these But I was too late car domain sold out.( Damn) What Do you guys Think about these brands I have heard good things about Diamond Audio But Im Not Sure if the hifonics is good. Thanks for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 620
Hey lil, if you're going to get 2 15" (I'm assuming you mistyped it) subs, you need to get 2ohms DVC. 4 ohms DVC will give you 1ohm load.
Some people like Azzhole like Hifonics. I prefer RF/Kicker/JL/JBL/Audiobahn/MTX. You might want to check out those before you order Hifonics amp.
If JBL is what you want, try other car shops, cardomain.com aren't the only ones selling it.

Username: Maniac

Post Number: 2
I was only getting the Hifonics Because I was In A Budget($300) It was going to cost me $260 for the amp But I'll Try Checking Audio Shops Around where i live for the JBL, I looked for it in other internet stores but no luck. And the hifonics is 1400rms I think at 1ohm and 900rms at 2ohms. I wanted something that will give a least 1000 or 900 watts to the subs. Also What does anyone think of Diamond Audio.

Username: Djeter108

USA

Post Number: 4
if i have two 2004 L7s 2 ohms what will the load be? what capacitor will i need? what amp will work WELL?

Username: Djeter108

USA

Post Number: 5
if i have two 2004 L7s 2 ohms what will the load be? what capacitor will i need? what amp will work WELL?

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 629
Hey lil, I checked out Diamond Audio subs. They are pretty good.

Bronze Member
Username: Taylornuts

Wichita, KS USA

Post Number: 21
Hey lil I had one of them BX1500d I fried it in about two weeks running it at 1 ohm so be careful I had to go back to what I know that is the old Orion amps

Username: Klone420

Post Number: 7
Can you run 4 channels to two subs,and how? I have two amps that are bridged with 2 channels each

Help2
Unregistered guest
You have 2 different amps, right?
Well...first of all, you shouldnt
run 2 amps for subs, unless theyre the
same amps.
second, you need to tell us what the VC
configs are on the subs you have...
otherwise no one will know how to tell you
which way they should be hooked up.
lastly...dont make 2 threads, then hijack another
one...you will get answered, you just have to wait.

Username: Klone420

Post Number: 8
Thanx, my amps are Kenwood KAC-823,&Denon Mos Fet DCA-500. the setup-head is pioneer DEH-1600 50Wx4 load is 4-8ohms. I've got 2 6 1/2 4-way Pioneers in front, 2 6x9 3-way Alpines in rear and the denon is hooked up to two 12" kenwoods, while the two channels from the kenwood amp aren't connected to anything. my questions are can I hook up all the channels two the subs? or what do your suppose I should do with this equip. I want it as loud as possible but quality sound. or what will make it loud VS what will make if sound clear. also how should the amps be wired (what gauges,fuse size,and if I need a cap.) lastly where can I find out the Watts these amps have&possibly their value

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us