Stock hu


i was just wondering how do u hook up a pair of rca jacks to a stock hu if there is no where to put them?

Bronze Member
Username: Jdc

Post Number: 33
Registered: Oct-04
You dont

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 557
Registered: Nov-04
You could get the speaker wire to rca converter for around $20.

New member
Username: Ozzsk8

Arlington, Tx Usa

Post Number: 6
Registered: Dec-04
it's called a line out converter it hooks up to your speakers and changes it to rca.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us