What amp/s for my 2 15's?

J Brower
Unregistered guest
Hey guys. Ive got two 15's precision power woofers. They are 1000rms a piece with a 2500watt maxx a piece. They are 8 ohm subs. Ive got them in a ported box in my car already, but nothing to power them with. What should I get? I want to stay as cheap as possible price wise. I was looking at getting two 1600w maxx amps on ebay that run 800rms bridged. Thanks, Jeff

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 49
Which amps were you looking at exactly? It sounds like you were looking at the cheap stuff. Having 2 15's you'll need something a bit more serious. What's yor budget? 15's are less sensetive than 12's or 10's so they required more power, plus they're 8ohms? I hope they're DVC's so you can wire them down to 2ohms. So let me know the budget.

j brower
Unregistered guest
sorry for no reply. I bought a 5000 watt amp with 1750 watt rms. Im going to tak eit to my local car audio shop to have them help me hook it up right. I just want to get it done where i know its right so I dont have to worry about it anymore. Thanks for your help. Jeff

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 97
Cool. What kind of amps is it? Be sure to post it so everyone can take this amp into consideration, if it works well of course. Thanks man
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us