Need help on how to wire up a PUNCH 200a4 amp

Username: Johnny2006

Post Number: 1
hey i have a rockford PUNCH 200a4 amp and need help on how to install it to my punch subwoofer and to my rear speakers... it has 4 channel and i don't know where to hook up the right channels.. please help... the channel goes like this.... LR- LR+ LF- RF+

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 17
Since it's a 4 channel amp, you can use 2 channels for speakers and 2 channels for the sub. Hook up 2 channels to the speakers, then you will have 2 channels to work with. Now, this is important, the remaining 2 channels will look like this: + - | + -
Take the leftmost pos(+) and hook it up to the + on the box, then take the rightmost neg(-)and wire it to the - of the box. This will bridge the 2 channels and give you their combined power.

Username: Johnny2006

Post Number: 2
i have 2 subwoofer in the box... so how do it??? i want to power up my rear speakers, and my 2 subs? ACTUALLY its a 2 CHANNEL AMP, sorry about that.... so its like this.... -+ | -+

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 35
Well, now you're giving a totally different configuration, so disregard what I said. I think the amp has 4 channels! Then just connect 2 channels 2 speakers and 2 channels to subs. If it is a 2 channel amp then you can either power the speakers or the subs, but not both
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us