Extreme

Anonymous

How would 2 12" Fusion's sound in an Extended cab Extreme? Do systems sound very good in trucks like that and would it sound the same as if it was in a Cavalier?

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1122
im not sure what fusions are...

a website for them possibly?

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 256
two fusion subs in your s10 will be much louder than in the cav, many people run s10's in usaci for spl, they are very competitive, actually those along with crx's and exp's are among the best stock vehicles to use in spl. good luck with your truck, i have some box specs if you want them , they are for spl though, let me know, u can trust me too, i know a little about loud cars

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 257
hey bacon, http://www.fusioncaraudio.com/

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5995
it'll be loud.
I'm not a big fan of trucks for SQ though.
cabs are far too small to be a good environment, and far too cramped for space.

Anonymous

How are small trucks for SPL, and extended cabs for that matter? Much louder than cars with trunks for comparison purposes? I'm about to sell my 94 Camry and get a Dakota, either single cab or ext, I'm just curious if I'll get a big db gain out of it or if I should buy more subs.

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 247
The space difference will help, but you won't pass from 130dbs to 140dbs just like that...

Anonymous

Thanks. I'm happy with what I have now, I was just making sure I won't lose SPL by going to a truck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us