Poweracoustik MOFO-10 Box?

Username: Crf250johnson

Splendora, Texas USA

Post Number: 1
I know, I know... I probably messed up big time that I bought a MOFO-10, but I did, so I need to build a box for it. I need some help building it, can you guys build me a box for 1 MOFO-10 and send the plans to my email? I don't care how big the box is going to be, I have tons of space. I want to try to get the most sound out of this sub. I have a 2000watt amp that I will be using. All the specs for my sub can be found at http://poweracoustik.com/mofo.html. Here are some photos of my system in the works... http://www.geocities.com/jamesjohnson507/photos.html The box that I built for the MOFO-10 sounds like crap! is it too small? too big? I really need help because right now my 2 stupid Jensen 12's sound way freakin' better then my brand new MOFO! Please help me! Thanks,

James

Splendora, Texas USA

Post Number: 3
PLEASE I need help!! Please? Some one? Any one?

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 278
All Power Acoustik jokes aside man you are in for a nice run with them. Their products are a joke and I lost over 200$ (due to their awesome willfulness to fulfill the warranty they stand so "strongly" behind) when there crap broke on me (2 weeks later after ownership); their subs like to burn and blow up as well... As far as SQ wise their subs and amplifiers SUCK; their amps don't put out anywhere near what they are rated and are poorly built & cooled. I apologize for changing the subject of your post just thought id give you a little heads up on this company.

Splendora, Texas USA

Post Number: 4
I know I @#$% up big time by buying one of their sh$%ty subs, I'm trying to find out how to get my money back, then I'm going to go but 2 HX2's, now I know I'll be happy with those. From now on I'm going with Rockford Fosgate, kicker and JL. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 281
Alpine too <>_<>
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us