Audiobahn VS w7, Brahma, IDMAX, XX.X

Bronze Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 94
man i had 4 audiobahns in my cougar today. i was just rollin and man these subs HIT!!! they sound so good, there jsut amazing subs, they look sweet and have a lot of foam and they can take crazy amounts of power. i think i was hittin 177.6 DB on a audio control mic. dont waste your money on the crappy russian jl audio or anything else....audiobahn is professional quality stuff. never underestimate the 1508T its the sweetest.

Bronze Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 42
lol! Here we go with another Audiobahn guy! I hope this post was just a joke! Like someone said before Audiobahn has to make there subs look fancy becuz the actual sub sux!

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 39
audiobahns hit 177.6, thats a joke. For one that mic isnt accurate or you would be a world record holder, if not then you would be close. And i dont care where JL is made it is much higher quality than audiobahns chromed out junk, i have had audiobahns, they are not better than paperweights now.

Bronze Member

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 95
i knew i would get post LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Thehammer

Mount Holly, Nj US

Post Number: 12
Yea thats all the kids have in my school and personally they show me nuttin. Ur audiobahn dont sounds anywhere as good as my 13.5 W7 or my 15inch mtx9500(dont sleep on these they are cheap money and hit hard)

Bronze Member

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 96
oh yeah dawg....my 1508t will owne you in spl and sq.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 234
he's joking guys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us