Rockford Fosgate vs Adire Audio

Bronze Member
Username: Sgtibitoski

Clarkston, MI USA

Post Number: 15
Hello, should I get 2 Adire Audio Shiva's ($125 each) or 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2's ($140 each)?

Also, which amp would be best to power them? ($400 or so)

nnnnick b.
Unregistered guest
i would personaly go with the shivas. i am not a fan of rockford fosgate. The shivas will sound alot better. As for the amp Jbl bp600.1 or a kicker kx600.1

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1078
id say kx600.1 and shivas would definately outperform a pair of any rockfords

i know by experience :-)

god
Unregistered guest
So do I and the new Rockford power hx2's would be better than the adire's. People say that rockford is going down hill but I think they are still up there. Go with what you like listen to both subs and pick the one you like that is the only way you will be happy.

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 41
Rockford is going down hill

GOD
Unregistered guest
That is what I said dumb $hit!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
No you said they are still up there and that other people say they are going down hill. But the fact of the matter is they are not still up there.

GOD
Unregistered guest
That is what you say! What is still up there then. I don't want to here RE and jl and brand's like that I know there good. They are at the top I mean they aren't bad. They are just a good sub to go with.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
You might as well buy audiobahns.

god
Unregistered guest
You have no clue what you are talking about! Rockford may not be the best but they are still way better than audiobahn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Yes rockford is better than audiobahn, but based on rockfords new stuff its not by much. The new rockford fosgates are very overrated and have a high return rate. They are carried at Best Buy, that alone says enough, great company there.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
YOU KNOW IT, LETS ALL BUY NEW RF GEAR AND BLOW EM!
belive me you can buy "insurance" for like $20
And blow em, go back and get new ones.
Thats better than Adires Waranty.
Lets all screw BB out of money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us