Pioneer problem

nnnnick b.
Unregistered guest
i have pioneer deh2600. When i turn the volume down to 00 there a rumbling sound from the subs like alternator noise b.c it changes with engine rpms. and when i turn the volume up from 00 to 01 there is a bump or pop in the subs. Also happens when i change sources. I just put a new ground on everything but that didnt work. please help.

nnnnick b.
Unregistered guest
BUMP

Unregistered guest
OK when you wired everything like your battery cable, single wire, and your rca cables are they seperated. I had this problem with mine alot of the wired do not come shielded enough.If close enough they can actully interfere with each other
Used to be a manager at a audio installation place. Email with any questions i should be able to help you on pretty much any problem

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 339
Hey nnnnick, that sounds like a ground and cable problem. I had the same thing happen with my amp. You need a solid ground wire. If not, you will get engine noise during rpm fluctuation. Make sure your rca cables are shielded directional ones. Don't cut corners with them or else you will pick up interference guaranteed.
One more thing, some cheap amps will pick up noise regardless, do if you're sure everything's done properly, change the amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us