First Car

Anonymous

Ok I just got my first car! A 1992 Trans Am! I want 2 15" Cerwin Vega VMAX's in it. Do you think they will fit? Do the back seets fold down? Need any help

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 35
The back seats should fold down, but i dont recommend using that space for your subs, with the right box you should have plenty of room in the hatch. They have boxs specially built for camaros but i dont know if they make them for 2 15s or not. If not i would say get two 12 inch subs and a camaro box.

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 235
i doubt 2 15'' would fit in a 92 trans-am. How much space u got??

Bronze Member
Username: Jroc

West Salem, Wisconsin U.S.

Post Number: 32
first of all Cerwin Vega? No get something quality...my god

Anonymous

Jordan What do u think is quality.......... Some Audiobahns LMFAO! Maybe even some Pyle or Pyramid!

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 238
I agree with anon. cerwin vega is top quality stuff for the price you will pay.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 188
VEGA ??? I will leave that one to you all. I would go with 2 12s in that car. I would fire the speakers up into the glass, and I promise it will be alot louder than you expect.

Bronze Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 41
What do u mean fire them up into the glass! Dont get me wrong i know there is some bad 12's but i am just sayin Vega makes a great product!

Anonymous

What do u mean fire them up into the glass? Well I think the Vega's are an extremly good sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 42
I have two camaros, do not face the subs towards the glass, you will get nothing but a lot of rattles and it wont be loud, you want a box that is made for camaros and firebirds. And there is room for 15s but i dont recommend it, two 12s will be plenty loud.

Bronze Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 23
yes 12's would be plenty enough

Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 5
Vegas are great... My friend had two vega 12s in his camaro... Sounded great. No need for the 15s. QLogics sell custom boxes... Alright on quality if you dont have a big budget... Recommend Having an audio dealer build a custom box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us