Midbass drivers

Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 10
Im looking for a good set of midbass drivers for my doors. I have 350 to spend including shipping. Any recomendations are welcome!!

NappyDugout
Unregistered guest
MB Quart from onlinecaraudio.com
Buy the Reference...you can set em up component or coax (flexible)...they'll more than suffice with titanium tweets. You can get them for $200 shipped...a store will charge $60-80 for the install. If you have an amp, go with the Premium series. No amp, stick reference and you'll be a happy dude. Thanks...one man's opinion.

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 11
Im running MB references now! Decided it was time for an upgrade

NappyDugout
Unregistered guest
I have ESP! Okay, look at CDT, Focal, Dynaudio or the MB Q-series. If you like the tweeter sound of your MB Ref, the Q shares the same technology only stepping to a 1'' vs. 3/4'' tweet. The audiophiles on here lust after the Dynaudios. I'd love to hear them.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2643
Just the midbasses? If that's the case, you could get Focal, Dynaudio, Adire, etc. midbasses and use your existing crossover more than likely. Lots of options since you're only buying the midbass drivers.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2644
Oops, you beat me to it.

Bronze Member
Username: Blownriv

OH USA

Post Number: 82
possibly the most capable 6.5" driver on the planet:

http://www.adireaudio.com/TextPages/Extremis6PageFrameText.htm

NappyDugout
Unregistered guest
..if you don't plan on putting it in your door.

Bronze Member
Username: Blownriv

OH USA

Post Number: 84
hey, i've seen people squeeze worse than those into the door locations. just need to build up the baffle a little.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us