RE MT, Brahma, or Audiobahn to rumble down the street?

New User
Unregistered guest
Which of these subs should i get? I can fit 2 12in subs. Depending on the sub, I'll get the required amp. All I need to know now is which sub.(Loudest and smoothest, love to feel the rumble!!!)

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 437
Brahma

New User
Unregistered guest
I heard RE MT's are really loud though???

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 44
KICKER!!!

Anonymous

the mt prlly will be loudest out those 3 but dont expect any SQ from them, id go with the bhrama or the x.xx

New User
Unregistered guest
i also heard that RE and Adire (the makers of the MT and Brahma) are merged or like part of the same company.

Silver Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 107
there sister companys, they both use XBL 2 motor tech.

New User
Unregistered guest
so that means they're almost the same sub?...they look very similar

New User
Unregistered guest
by the way where could i get an RE MT or Adire Brahma???

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 274
Shame on you for putting Audiobahn in the same sentence with RE MT and Brahma. LOL

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Kicker ha ha ha! The only way you can get to re is threw there web site and you will have to call them or e-mail them to order. www.reaudio.com good luck!

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Also you might look at the re x x x subs they have good sq as well as spl. Just a thought

Bronze Member
Username: Alex711

Post Number: 54
i friend has 2 MT's with just 1500 watts to them right now and they r hitting about 130 but when he puts both his 1500 watts to them he hits about 154 i believe i have 3 X.XX and if u want great sq with super spl get the X.XX...they r great..

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy3rdgen

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 55
whats wrong with kicker taylor? im lookin for a 15" sub 500 w rms better then the kicker vr comp 15" 500w rms u got sumtin better for spl?? do ya?

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 37
I have kickers so i can understand where people can love or hate kicker. they can get loud but they are sloppy when they get there. plus they dont compare to the other subs discussed above. but back to that from what i have heard the MT is strictly for SPL so go with the brahma, or like listed above the RE X.XX, also look at the image dynamics ID MAX, or eclipse Ti series if you have some money to spend

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I was saying that Kicker doesn't even compare to the brhama or the other subs and you don't need a 15 to get 500 watts of power and a 12 would sound better personally I don't like Kicker even thow they are a desent brand.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I don't know a lot about 15 subs I can't fit them so I don't look at them but the rockford rfd2215 is 600 watts I know it isn't 500watts but close to it.

radar22
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I know that there are multiple threads on this, but I would like to know the exact differences between the Image dynamics idmax v3 and the Adire Brahma 12" subs. I just wonder which would sound better at different hz.BTW i listen to mostly Rap and r&b
Thanks

taylor17
Unregistered guest
They are close to the same that would be somthing you would have to deside for your self. I would go with brhama.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us